I suggest you ...

Dont sync filter internal only emails

Emails sent only within the domain are an option to filter. Gets things to and from clients but not internal memos.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark GreenwayMark Greenway shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Katya KulesovaAdminKatya Kulesova (Managing member, Yoxel, LLC) commented  · 

Mark, we've added two new capabilities:

1. skip-domains list. This one excludes any recipient w/ an email from one of listed domains from being a filing candidate. Emails w/ zero filing candidates are not logged in your CRM.

2. "exclude" or "stop" filter. A special filter that when matched cancels the "from/to CRM contacts" mode and hence even emails from/to CRM contacts are ignored. For example, it could be the "subject:Private" filter and hence convos with such a subject would be ignored by Yoxel.

Both settings are still internal. Let me know if you want to try any of them, we'll have to set them manually for you.

• Katya KulesovaAdminKatya Kulesova (Managing member, Yoxel, LLC) commented  · 

Mark,

Are you saying that you don't want internal emails to be logged in Highrise?

Yoxel does not log threads that are completely internal but when a message to/from a client is involved it does log the whole thread.

Feedback and Knowledge Base