Q: I have MS Outlook and Highrise. There are many common names between the two databases and I wanted to know how Yoxel treats contacts with the same name in the two databases.
- It loads contacts from both databases into its own database
- Runs similarity analysis and marks all similar records as "high confidence match" and "lower confidence - possible match"
- The high confidence matches are automatically linked/merged in Yoxel db if the records come from different systems (HR and Outlook). The same system records are only marked as "dupes".
- "Possible match" records are only marked as "possible match".
- Yoxel produces reports and waits for you to review them. Updates are not going to be implemented until you review the reports and confirm that you're ok to proceed.