Things to expect from the Basecamp sync:
- Yoxel will sync only your tasks (assigned to you explicitly)
- Yoxel will import tasks assigning them special category name, under the following naming convention "^Project ~Tasklist". You should save those categories in Outlook (w/ colors) so you could use them for creating new tasks right from Outlook.
- Outlook will natively show all tasks with due dates on the calendar
- In the new Basecamp, only upcoming events are imported (future events)
- Project and calendar events are imported into Exchange
- Each imported Basecamp event will be assigned the special "^ProjectName" or "^CalendarName" name. You should save those categories in Outlook (w/ colors) so you could use them for creating new events right from Outlook.
- The sync is bi-directional:
- Only upcoming BC events are imported into Exchange
- You can create new BC events from Outlook
- You can update the BC events from Outlook